The AdaptiBar Flashcards have received an incredible improvement! Our legal team has been hard at work to audit and improve our current flashcard content. As a result, you will continue to receive the best possible bar exam prep when studying with AdaptiBar. The number of individual flashcards in the program increased from around 1,000 to 1,400+. This increase in content guarantees every concept is being adequately explained. Additionally, all existing flashcards have been audited to ensure accuracy.
AdaptiBar’s online flashcards combine the ease of paper flashcards with the best of modern technology to create an optimal studying experience. Designed by legal experts, these flashcards are a perfect study tool to master the black letter law for bar exam prep as well as law school exams.
Get a Comprehensive Review
Customize your studying
- Create decks by subject, subtopic, or a custom selection of your choosing.
- Simple and concise Q&A format makes complex concepts and black letter law, principles manageable.
Track your performance
- Easily keep track of the flashcards you’ve answered and how well you’ve done each time.
Access on all devices
- Flashcards are available and synced across all devices. This means you can practice whenever and wherever you want.
- Take notes on your flashcards that sync across all of your devices.
More great features
- Flag cards for future review, search flashcards by keywords, and more!
In conclusion, we are always working to improve our legal content to ensure you are receiving the best possible bar exam prep. We hope these recent improvements to the AdaptiBar flashcards assist you in mastering the MBE. Don’t forget the AdaptiBar support team is always here to answer any questions you may have. Reach them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877) 466 – 1250. Our hours are 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM CST Monday – Friday.
As always, you can learn more about how to use the AdaptiBar MBE Simulator and Prep program with our recommended prep method. Additionally, check out more details about every feature in the program with the AdaptiBar Guide.